This node is no longer active.
Madhukar H. Trivedi, MD [email]
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-9119
The Texas Node joined the Clinical Trials Network in September 2005. UT Southwestern faculty collaborate with CTPs representing over 11,000 annual inpatient and outpatient admissions for a primary substance use disorder, with large populations of Hispanic/Latino, African-American, adolescent, and female patients. The CTPs and associated sites also offer specialized treatment and outreach programs for HIV+ patients.
- CTN-0031: Stimulant Abuser Groups to Engage in 12-Step (STAGE-12): Evaluation of a Combined Individual-Group Intervention to Reduce Stimulant and Other Drug Use by Increasing 12-Step Involvement
- CTN-0036-Ot: Epidemiology and Ethnographic Survey of “Cheese” Heroin Use among Hispanics in Dallas County
- CTN-0046: Smoking Cessation and Stimulant Treatment (S-CAST): Evaluation of the Impact of Concurrent Outpatient Smoking Cessation and Stimulant Treatment on Stimulant Dependence
- CTN-0049-A-2: Utilization of the Electronic Medical Record to Assess and Predict 30-Day Readmission Risk Among HIV-Infected Inpatients Enrolled in CTN-0049
- CTN-0049: Project HOPE: Hospital Visit as Opportunity for Prevention and Engagement for HIV-Infected Drug Users
- CTN-0052: A Randomized Controlled Evaluation of Buspirone for Relapse-Prevention in Adults with Cocaine Dependence (BRAC)
- CTN-0054: Accelerated Development of Additive Pharmacotherapy Treatment (ADAPT) for Methamphetamine Use Disorder
- CTN-0068: Accelerated Development of Additive Pharmacotherapy Treatment (ADAPT-2) for Methamphetamine Use Disorder